Old October 23rd 03, 07:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Oystercard & ThamesLink

On 23 Oct 2003 07:26:39 -0700, (Joel) wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to use an Oystercard with Thameslink services. I've got
a Zone 1/2 Travelcard on my Oystercard and was wondering if I can go
to and from Zone 2 on the Thameslink trains... The oystercard website
doesn't say this explicitly, though.

You can use all services (bus, tube, national rail, docklands) within
Zones 1 and 2 that would be accepted with an old style magnetic ticket.
There are no validity differences just because the ticket media is
different - it's the ticket product (Travelcard or Bus Pass or LT Card
or whatever) that defines where and what you can travel on.
--
Paul C