Old May 22nd 07, 07:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stevo Stevo is offline

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

Richard J. wrote:
John B wrote:
I don't think it's unreasonable to expect people either to put in
the same amount of basic research, or to pay more as a result of
not doing so. For example, a quick google search in French for
"londres information transport" brings up this page, which provides
a good summary of the Oyster system:
http://eu.visitlondon.com/fl/fr/travel/underground.html

Yes, that's very good. But if you go to the TfL site, I can't see any
links to foreign language versions of the main pages. I thought the old
site had such links. I would expect the main transport site for a major
international tourist destination to have at least some foreign language
support. (For example, the RATP site for Paris has English, Dutch and
German.)

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/oysteronline/2732.aspx

bottom of the page

Though, no you cannot got to tfl.gov.uk and click "Version Francais"