Old May 22nd 07, 11:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default ELL extension - Hoxton/Haggerstown.

David F wrote:
Gents,

I live relatively close to the new planned Hoxton & Haggerstown
stations on the ELL (or is it ELR, now?).

I was wondering if there would be any new bus routes planned to
augment the trains?

Possibly...But as it's not due to open until June 2010 (with the
extension to Highbury & Islington in February 2011), I wouldn't have
thought TfL would be thinking that far ahead, though I stand for correction.

Cheers,

Barry