Old May 23rd 07, 06:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

In message , Arthur
Figgis writes

Maybe so - but you (and I) are also the sort of person who posts to
transport groups on Usenet, which isn't necessarily very typical of the
average user...

These days I should think most people would use something like the
forums at www.tripadvisor.com, where there is a huge body of knowledge
about using transport systems around the world. I notice that the finer
points of using Oyster often come up in the London forum (and with some
very knowledgeable replies, too).

--
Paul Terry