Old May 25th 07, 10:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Brondesbury Fox

"Graham Harrison" t yped

Saw a whole family at Yeovil Pen Mill last weekend - 4 cubs. While I
recognise the "Ah" moment they are, as far as I'm concerned, oversized
vermin and should be treated as such.

I had a whole family of red foxes (adult and four cubs) play for half an
hour in my back garden one evening. I am half a mile from Burnt Oak and
3/4 mile from Queensbury stations.

I'm not sure if they really are vermin; something's got to eat the HUGE
pigeons which clear discarded takeaway food from the area so
efficiently...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.