Old May 26th 07, 05:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Brondesbury Fox

In message , Jarle H Knudsen
writes
On Thu, 24 May 2007 23:17:49 +0100, Graham Harrison wrote:

While I
recognise the "Ah" moment they are, as far as I'm concerned, oversized
vermin and should be treated as such.

Are they dangerous or do they do much damage?

I think they're desimating the domestic cat population, so even though I
have nothing against them I can see where they may be called vermin by
some.

--
Edward Cowling "Time Fly's Like an Arrow.
Fruit Flies Like A Bannana."