Old May 27th 07, 12:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

In article ,
lid (Stevo) wrote:

Remembering 20 quid would last you over a year and of that 20 only
some of it is spent on visiting your mother as you need a receipt.

I prefer to have the cash rather than lend it to LUL for a year, thank
you. In fact it would probably be more like two years because I more
often than not use paper tickets, including on Monday when I would need
to get two more Oyster cards for wife and daughter to use pre-pay, even
if it was cheaper.

--
Colin Rosenstiel