Old May 27th 07, 01:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stevo Stevo is offline

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
lid (Stevo) wrote:

Remembering 20 quid would last you over a year and of that 20 only
some of it is spent on visiting your mother as you need a receipt.

I prefer to have the cash rather than lend it to LUL for a year, thank
you. In fact it would probably be more like two years because I more
often than not use paper tickets, including on Monday when I would need
to get two more Oyster cards for wife and daughter to use pre-pay, even
if it was cheaper.

I understand that, and I understand you are wanting to put a small
amount on your card at a ticket office so you can get a receipt.

This suggests that you rarely use the ticket office so it is not an
inconvenience worth bothering about.

Why do you need receipts to visit you mother anyway? Tax fraud?

Why don't you ensure you have the funds for the return leg before you
set off?

Just because you are either committing fraud or are disorganised is no
reason to TFL to make it convenient for you.