Old May 27th 07, 07:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Revenue Protection Inspectors

"traveller" wrote in message

I got on the bus because i didn't hear the 'reject' sound, it's an easy
mistake to make. There was a scrum of people crowding onto the bus, you
have a split second to swipe your card before the person behind you
swipes theirs

This is a different bus to the one that I last got on.

On that you stand in front of the pad and the person
behind has no chance to touch it with their card until
you get out of the way. It's your choice to do that in
'a second', not theirs.

tim