Old May 29th 07, 11:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stevo Stevo is offline

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
lid (Stevo) wrote:

Why do you need receipts to visit you mother anyway? Tax fraud?

I don't need receipts on Monday of course. I rarely use the card and had
to pay £3 for it plus the £1.50 credit I have to keep on it if I don't
want to get caught by massive queues, e.g. at King's Cross. All to avoid
getting ripped off for the same journeys. But if I don't add the amount
used on days when I am claiming I can 't get a receipt for the right
amount.

Why do you need a receipt. Why are you claiming expenses to visit your
mother.

Why should we subsidise you to defraud?