Old May 30th 07, 11:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default SWT Vs Southern ticket machines..

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 08:47:04AM -0700, John B wrote:

you *can* get period returns to gatwick, stansted and luton, from
London Terminals at least: i've used all of the above.

Couldn't from Thornton Heath last time I tried, which was maybe a year
or so ago.

I think the most difficult moment that anyone could face is seeing
their domestic servants, whether maid or drivers, run away
-- Abdul Rahman Al-Sheikh, writing at
http://www.arabnews.com/?article=38558