Old May 30th 07, 02:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
lid (Stevo) wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
lid (Stevo) wrote:

Why do you need receipts to visit you mother anyway? Tax fraud?

I don't need receipts on Monday of course. I rarely use the card
and had to pay £3 for it plus the £1.50 credit I have to keep on
it if I don'twant to get caught by massive queues, e.g. at King's
Cross. All to avoid getting ripped off for the same journeys. But
if I don't add the amount used on days when I am claiming I can 't
get a receipt for the right amount.

Why do you need a receipt. Why are you claiming expenses to visit
your mother.

Why should we subsidise you to defraud?

There are times when I stay overnight with my mother when I am
claiming expenses, quite legitimately. Not on Monday, of course. A
ticket office receipt is the only form available other than usage
printouts which as far as I'm concerned are also only obtainable at
a ticket office. Can ticket shops do them?

You can get usage reports online.
--
Richard J.