Old May 30th 07, 06:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

On Wed, 30 May 2007 15:44 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

There are times when I stay overnight with my mother when I am claiming
expenses, quite legitimately. Not on Monday, of course. A ticket office
receipt is the only form available other than usage printouts which as
far as I'm concerned are also only obtainable at a ticket office. Can
ticket shops do them?

Don't see why a ticket machine couldn't print them perhaps on a couple
of ticket blanks clearly marked "not valid for travel".

Neil

--
Neil Williams