Old June 2nd 07, 06:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default cab from heathrow to the docks ?

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:11:06 GMT, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:

"Londoncityslicker" wrote in message
roups.com...
On May 31, 12:48 pm, pehache-tolai wrote:
Hello,

We are three of us and we need to go from heathrow airport to the
Victoria Dock on a saturday evening. By tube it will take about 90mn
with 2 changes.

A cab will probably be much more comfortable... How long will it take,
and how much will it cost, approximately ?

Thanks,

--
pehache

Cheapest way would be on the tube.
It's not too bad a journey. Piccadily to Green Park and the Jubilee to
Canning Town. Then a short bus ride.
£3.00 each with an Oyster, double that if you don't have one or £6.20
with a Travelcard.

Not a good idea with luggage - Green Park is a bad, bad, bad
interchange.

Better would be to change to the District line at Hammersmith or
Barons Court and then to the Jubilee line at Westminster.