Old June 2nd 07, 11:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article om,
() wrote:

Ticketing strategy - changes to operations
London Underground (LU) continually reviews its services to ensure
that we can best meet our customer needs, and accordingly will make
some changes to its ticket office operations in March 2008.

Nothing about child tickets. Are they going to change the machines to
sell them?

I doubt TfL is interested in making changes to allow the sale of more
child tickets, since they have a child Oyster photocard program they
want to get people onto.
--
Michael Hoffman