Old June 5th 07, 01:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] wattthefcuk@yahoo.com is offline

Default Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

On Jun 5, 1:50 pm, allan tracy wrote:
I can't believe twelve replies and no one has answered the question
properly.

Well assuming the question is a railway one then Ranelagh Bridge used
to be a stabling point for locos off Paddington station.

It was located directly opposite Royal Oak tube station. It was closed
after the HSTs arrived on the GW and all the hydralics and class 50s
had moved on.

It was well known and loved by all the spotters of my generation.

If you read the original post the question is *where* is Ranelagh
Bridge, not *what* is Ranelagh Bridge.

The replies before yours seem to have answered the original posters
question pretty fully.

Do try to keep up old chap.

WTF