Old June 5th 07, 03:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Jack Taylor Jack Taylor is offline

Default Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

allan tracy wrote:

If you ask a question like that in uk railway then I think you more
than deserve my reply.

If you ask a question like that in uk.r then I would suggest that most of us
of a certain age would *automatically* assume that the OP was referring to
the Western Region servicing point just adjacent to Royal Oak station, that
was decommissioned once the majority of WR services went over to HST
operation.