Old June 5th 07, 04:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

allan tracy wrote:
If you read the original post the question is *where* is Ranelagh
Bridge, not *what* is Ranelagh Bridge.

The replies before yours seem to have answered the original posters
question pretty fully.

Do try to keep up old chap.

If you ask a question like that in uk railway then I think you more
than deserve my reply.

Yes, the additional background info was interesting, but the criticism
of previous posters who actually answered the question posed by the OP
was certainly not deserved.
--
Richard J.
(to e-mail me, swap uk and yon in address).