Old June 5th 07, 09:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mark Annand Mark Annand is offline

Default Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

Mr Thant wrote:
On Jun 5, 11:45 am, wrote:
Googling was of no help, nor was my trusty London Atlas. I think it is
one of the bridges that crosses the line out of Paddington-but which
one exactly. The article I am reading refers to it as near Gloucester
terrace.

It's marked on the map at the end of this 2.6MB PDF:
http://billdocuments.crossrail.co.uk...lOakPortal.pdf

It would appear to be the A40 slip road that comes form Porchester
Terrace.

Greenwood's map of London has the area at practically the same scale but
as it was in 1827 ...

http://users.bathspa.ac.uk/greenwood...1u.html#bottom