Old June 6th 07, 03:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Wood Bob Wood is offline

Default TFL Journey Planner - Walking option

In oups.com,
kytelly typed:

I'm trying to use the journey planner to work out the best walking
routes around London.

However for anything over 1 hour it sometimes claims no route
available, but this is intermittent. I've tried ticking the various
walking only options but to no effect.

Any tips for success here?

I've used the journey planner for walks of over an hour on many
occasions in the past without difficulty. I have just asked for a
walking route from Victoria to Kings Cross St Pancras and it has
returned a route which it says will take 1 hour 13 min.

What are the origin and destination points of your desired walk?

--
Bob