Old June 6th 07, 11:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

John Rowland wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
John Rowland wrote:

Praed St is eastbound-only from Norfolk Place to Edgware Road, so
you can't reach the 2-way part of Praed St from the east without
paying the CC charge. In fact, I have no idea why Praed St west of
Sale Place is excluded from the CC zone, since you can't really
use it to get to or from Paddington.

You can conveniently use it eastbound to leave Paddington to get to
the Edgware Road - Park Lane free route across the CC zone, or to
join the Marylebone Road eastbound.

Not conveniently... there is no left turn from Departures Road to
Praed St. You would have to go right into Praed St, right into
Eastbourne Terrace, then do a U-turn.

Oops! Forgot that. Is there an online street map that shows all the
banned turns in Central London?
--
Richard J.