Old June 7th 07, 08:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] ryouwho@hotmail.com is offline

Default Does anyone know where Ranelagh Bridge is?

Oops! Forgot that. Is there an online street map that shows all the
banned turns in Central London?
--
Richard J.

No, the AA used to include them in the back of their national road
atlas until about 5/6 years ago. Neither of my London atlases (A-Z and
Collins) shows them.

To look at the average atlas you would think you could simply turn
right at the end of the Westway to join the N-S free route, and vice
versa!