Old June 7th 07, 12:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TFL Journey Planner - Walking option

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 07:59:09PM +0100, John Rowland wrote:

It used to be unlimited, and you could get a walking route from Romford to
Uxbridge if you wished. I presume they introduced the limit because they
realised people were using it to calculate driving routes.

Right, because obviously there's nowhere else http://maps.google.co.uk
to get driving routes from.

On the bright side, if sendmail is tied up routing spam and pointless
uknot posts, it's not waving its arse around saying "root me!"
-- Peter Corlett, in uknot