Old June 7th 07, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default TFL Journey Planner - Walking option

David Cantrell wrote:
On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 07:59:09PM +0100, John Rowland wrote:

It used to be unlimited, and you could get a walking route from
Romford to Uxbridge if you wished. I presume they introduced the
limit because they realised people were using it to calculate
driving routes.

Right, because obviously there's nowhere else
http://maps.google.co.uk to get driving routes from.

Are you mocking TfL or me? If me, I'd like to hear a better explanation for
why the limit was introduced.