Old June 8th 07, 12:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default TFL Journey Planner - Walking option

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:25 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article om,
(kytelly) wrote:
Is there an actual set limit? Sometimes I can get a result for a
longish walk (nunhead to Holborn for example) but when I did Holborn
to Wandsworth Town yesterday it said there wasnt a route available.

Isn't there a maximum walk option somewhere in the settings?

It used to be 2 hours. I don't know if it's still in place.