Old June 8th 07, 08:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Londoncityslicker Londoncityslicker is offline

Default London Terminals ticket validity?

On 7 Jun, 23:14, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"stan5001" wrote in message

ups.com...
Well, I tried it at Euston tonight from a fast ticket machine -
exactly the same story. £1.40 (gold card discount) for a "London
Euston to Clapham Junction" ticket - worked in the barriers at Euston
and Victoria tubes; and in the Victoria and Clapham Junction National
Rail barriers.

Looks like an issue with the fast ticket machines...

I wonder if it works the other way round, I'll have to see if I can get to
somewhere non obvious next time I head into London, eg see if I can get to
Kings Cross on a Winchester to London Terminals ticket...

Paul

Seems to work for other destinations too.

I tried London Liverpool Street to Clapham and then Kew Bridge.

Didn't actually buy a ticket so cannot confirm whether the barriers
worked or not.