Old June 8th 07, 11:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Pickpocket North London Line

In message ,
writes
On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 19:44:16 +0100, Edward Cowling London UK
wrote:

So watch your valuables on the East London Line, the vermin pick pockets
are about !!

I have always watched my valuables no matter which area of London I
happened to be in, I never relax in London and I am always pleased
when I am boarding the 17.45 out of Euston to come back up north .

Saying that I did once pay the fare of a young and fairly distressed
young oriental girl who was being given a hard time by a ticket
inspector on a train from Oxford into London. All my friends told me I
was a fool and I'd never see the money again.

A few weeks later I got a letter from her enclosing the money. So I try
not to be completely cynical....... but I do know what you mean.

--
Edward Cowling "Must Go - For He Is The Kwisatz Haderach"