Old June 9th 07, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Pickpocket North London Line

In message , Paula
writes

I have lived in East London for nearly 20 years and the closest I've
come to being mugged was in Spalding, Lincolnshire on a visit to my
childhood home area!!!!

I've heard a few mugging stories and many seem to consist of a large
drunk asking for a pound in an aggressive manner. Hell, in North London
that's considered polite behaviour :-)

I feel safe on the streets of London, I feel sage on the NLL, I just get
really angry when people try to steal my hard earned cash.

--
Edward Cowling "Must Go - Tony Blair says he's not going !"