Old June 9th 07, 03:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Axlegrease Axlegrease is offline

Default Pickpocket North London Line

"Edward Cowling London UK" wrote in message

It is funny when this sort of thing happens. We all like to feel we'd
behave in some macho, but ultimately heroic way :-)

I just looked at him, looking uncomfortable for about 30 seconds until the
train pulled into Gospel Oak. Jamming my brolly into him just seemed
inappropriate for some reason. Maybe that's what these guys rely on,
civilised people playing by the rules ?

Saying VERY loudly and clearly, "Oy, Spottyclock! Get your hands outta my
pocket!" makes them very uncomfortable and makes other people take a good
look and remember them.