Old June 9th 07, 07:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Chris Johns Chris Johns is offline

Default Pickpocket North London Line

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007, wrote:

Two years ago a little scrote threw a pot of paint over my car what
did the magistrates do six months custodial sentence four of which
served in the community. On appeal sentence was cut to one month
custodial three weeks to be served in the community with no compen to
be paid , I could quite willingly kick the balls of some of these do

Of course, had you thrown a pot of paint over something of the little
****s of his you'd probably get a few months inside and be forced to pay
50k in compensation.
--
Chris Johns