Old June 9th 07, 08:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Pickpocket North London Line

wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 12:28:39 +0100, Edward Cowling London UK
wrote:

Sadly we're living in an age where we have to look after each
other.

Sadly Edward we can't even do what you are suggesting if I am
passing your house and some ******* is just climbing in through a
window I can't grab him and smash his head to pulp which is what
should happen,

Oh, so you believe that the penalty for burglary should be a violent
death inflicted by whoever witnesses the crime? Even if you make a
mistake and it's the house owner who's lost his key? Thank you, but the
rule of law does have its attractions.

--
Richard J.