Old October 24th 03, 09:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Student tickets on national rail

"Marcus Fox" wrote
the following in:

"Robin May" wrote in message
Are student rate tickets not valid on national rail?

Course they are, if you're a student. Do you mean one bought by a
holder of those YP/student railcards?

Ah, I should have been clearer. I mean a ticket bought with a student
photocard from a tube ticket office. Whatever it is I'd get if I went
to my local tube station and asked for a monthly student ticket zones 1
to 3.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.