Old June 11th 07, 08:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
eastender eastender is offline

Default Pickpocket North London Line

In article ,
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 02:35:04 +0100, Mike wrote:

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 18:00:28 +0100,
wrote:

I was talking to a dog breeder friend the other
day and she told me she was selling up and moving to Canada and taking
her dogs with her I just said I don't blame you one bit and she
replied this country is total ****e these days .

One less dog breeder in the UK has got to be a good move.

That is you opinion Mike for myself I would sooner get rid of the
humans in this country and keep our dogs ,I spent a grand on two
dogs recently and not for the first time in my life either .Money I
would not think of spending on many humans .

The country is 'totally ****e' thanks to all the crap dog owners leave
in parks and pavements.

E.