Old October 24th 03, 10:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default News - Safety Row

From: "Joe"

Date: 24/10/2003 20:44 GMT Daylight Time

You are more likely to be struck by lightening or find a pearl
inside an oyster that you are eating than being injured on the
tube.

Is that because you're more likely to be killed? That's how this
thread was reading earlier!

No, that's how you read it earlier.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.