Old June 11th 07, 05:06 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default St Pancras Thameslink Platforms (Midland Rd)

On Jun 11, 5:38 pm, Roland Perry wrote:

any
other offers for three or more?

Ashford International - CTRL platforms split the Up and Down
domestics.

Stratford - dodgy one this - it may or not be 2 or 3 today changing to
a different 2 or 3 on completion of rebuild - and I am counting
neother LU or DLR.

2 today for certain are the GE main lines and the low level NLL
platforms - but some people I think might consider todays 11/12 to be
seperate. After rebuild is completed there will be (I think) 2 - the
GE main lines and the CTRL lines - and a third again depending on how
you count things - the replacement NLL platform group (the low level -
I think - is completely gone).

--
Nick