Old June 11th 07, 05:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Stratford - new DLR platforms

"Paul Scott" wrote in message

"Stephen Furley" wrote in message
ups.com...

How are the new DLR platforms going to be numbered?

I would suggest 4A and 4B if I was a betting man, as the whole station
needs renumbering, but it would probably make sense to wait until all the
alterations to provide new NLL platforms and the new westbound Central
line platform are completed.

On second thoughts, don't place any bets, the platforms are already shown as
4A and 4B on TfL's drawings of the Stratford upgrades...

Paul