Old June 12th 07, 10:27 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sky Rider Sky Rider is offline

Default St Pancras Thameslink Platforms (Midland Rd)

D7666 wrote:
In which case we shall have to defer judgement on St.Pancras Whatever-
They-Call-It until it is finally open and complete - because it may be
intuitive once we have the final solution.

There is someone on Wikipedia (see 'Matthewriley') who claims to be an
insider and on http://tinyurl.com/39g6yf he states that the DfT made the
decision to name the whole complex St Pancras International during the
previous April (although there are no public announcements of any sort).