Old June 12th 07, 11:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil  Williams is offline

Default St Pancras Thameslink Platforms (Midland Rd)

On Jun 11, 9:29 pm, Roland Perry wrote:

Yes, but the entrance to platforms 9-11 are in a different building to
the main shed. I agree it's borderline, but from the buffers of each set
of platforms you are unaware where the others are (if you were a
complete stranger).

Muenchen Hbf and Manchester Picc both have sets of platforms that
could be considered a separate station. The former in particular is
laid out very much like KX - indeed I believe they were once a
separate station in Muenchen's case.

Neil