Old June 12th 07, 10:44 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default St Pancras Thameslink Platforms (Midland Rd)

On 12 Jun, 18:40, Tom Anderson wrote:
My apologies. I was thinking of the post-TLnK plan, where there should be
24 tph through the core, but only 6 tph suburban trains.

Where'd you get that from? The various sample timetables floating
around are pretty vague, but they all seem to imply minimal changes to
the existing routes, with everything else added around them.

"the service frequency from King's Cross to
Blackfriars makes it almost as good as any other tube line" is also shown
to be an outrageous lie - 8 tph is barely a turn-up-and-go frequency, and
not what i call tube frequency.

The Circle Line, the only other direct service, has a frequency of 7
tph.