Old October 25th 03, 07:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Help, please

In message , Marratxi
writes

Whilst clearing out some cupboards I found three leaflets or brochures
published by London Transport in conjuction with BR. They consist of an A3
sheet, folded to approx 5½" x 3" and are giving details of special travel
arrangements for the Olympic Games in 1948, the 1951 Festival of Britain and
the 1953 Coronation respectively. Is there a market for this sort of thing ?
I also found my (schoolboy) collection of London bus tickets from the 40's
and 50's - any market for these ?

In addition to ebay, mentioned by Richard J, you could try Paddington
auctions:
http://www.paddingtonticketauctions.co.uk/

Items such as the Coronation leaflet are quite common and rarely fetch
more than 3-5 pounds, even when in good condition. If you wish to email
me with a valid email address I will happily give you a bit more detail
about prices of the leaflets (the reply-to address on this message is
valid). I don't know anything about bus ticket prices, though.

--
Paul Terry