Old June 13th 07, 02:23 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default St Pancras Thameslink Platforms (Midland Rd)

In message , at
15:09:11 on Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Tom Anderson
remarked:
If you actually want to go from KX to Blackfriars, then i would
certainly agree that Thameslink is probably your best bet.

I used it quite often between City Thameslink (which is very close to
Blackfriars of course) and KX.

However, if you want to go from somewhere-north-of-KX to
somewhere-south-of-Blackfriars, it probably isn't part of your route of
choice.

I did LAP-Gatwick a few months ago

And next week I'll probably do Blackfriars-LAP (unless I convince myself
that WestminsterLUL-WestHampstedLUL-LAP is quicker).