Old June 14th 07, 08:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Northern line near collision

You'd think he might have noticed something like that. What did he
do , see there was no signal at all and just thought "ooh , that must
mean green"?

Um, no signal *does* mean green. Unlit signal - not the same thing -
means red.

Um, actually, no signal means that whatever the last signal meant is
still in effect. Like, y'know, yellow.
--
Mark Brader | "Red lights are not my concern.
Toronto | I am a driver, not a policeman."