Old June 18th 07, 02:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default RMT sabre rattling again?

I hope you still feel like joking after a few years of good old David
Cameron and his buddies !

Well, to be fair I'm not even sure I will be here by then - I'm
foreigner*, and who knows what part of BNP's stance against migrants
tories will adopt. You will have the last laugh then.

But the current situation with immigration must be changed - I'm a
certified "highly skilled migrant" and during my two year long
struggle to get legal work permit I saw so much abuse and cheating of
the system that I despise and quite wary of other migrants in the UK.

* - proud to say that I'm not an economical migrant