Old June 19th 07, 09:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] dmncf@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Bus fares to be cut to 90p from 30 Sept

On 19 Jun, 01:17, asdf wrote:
Ken Livingstone has announced that Oyster PAYG single bus fares are to
be cut from £1.00 to 90p from 30 September.

The price of a weekly bus pass will fall from £14 to £13.

There seems to be no comment about the 'daily price capping' bus pass,
which I presume remains at £3.00.

It still suprises me that off-peak PAYG fares were abolished on the
buses. I always thought different peak and off-peak prices were one of
the objectives of introducing Oyster.

Dominic