Old October 25th 03, 08:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Adams Bob Adams is offline

Default Closure of Liverpool Street this morning

In message , Paul Weaver
writes
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:47:57 +0100, Roland Perry wrote:

Junction, yes. Probably Watford Junction too (for northbound former

Ahh, the wonderful "Stops to pick up only" things on the timetable
Still, stops commuters from stealing my seat when I go upto Manchester.

Doesn't work around here. Several WAGN trains out of Kings X are marked
as "u" for Finsbury Park but I always have quite a wait when boarding at
FP whilst a large number of passengers alight. The FP platform staff
take no notice (or action) so the "u" designation seems pointless.
--
Bob Adams