Old June 20th 07, 02:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default London Overground Concession Award

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:16:00 +0100, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

I see that although they have all the new names for the stations in the
Shepherds Bush/White City area, the new Wood Lane station on the H&C is
implied as being quite a distance from White City. I know it isn't an
interchange as such, but it would be more accurate if they were closer
together surely?

I think they're using the long established Queensway-Bayswater rule
:-) Predates any Mornington Crescent rules by decades.

Notice too how Hammersmith, the title, is overworked for the 2
stations? Covers both but not in a clear way. Appears that the P&D one
is unnamed. And the WLL runs from WillesdenJn to ShepBush crossing the
H&C to the east of Latimer Road - shurely shome geographical
curiosity (not that the map needs to be accurate to the ground).
--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com