Old June 20th 07, 09:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John John is offline

Default Stratford - new DLR platforms

In article .com,
alex_t writes

I've not yet been up on the platform, but the numbering is now even more
screwed up as announcements about "Platform 4" mean the now closed old DLR
platform...

Well, I guess there will be no confusion, since platform 4 will be
closed in the future. And all announcements about new DLR station will
be heard only near the DLR platforms.

One good thing is that all the fare dodgers on the One metro services
are frustrated because the ticket machine on platform 5 (old 4) has been
shut down - unfortunately they can still walk down to the jubilee line
gate line and buy tickets there - why?? Make them leave the station and
buy a ticket to travel to Stratford!

--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail