Old June 22nd 07, 12:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Overground Concession Award

In article ,
(Dave) wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:43:39 +0100, The Junk Yard Express
wrote:

Barry Salter wrote:
* A fleet of new trains between Gospel Oak and Barking from 2009,

Anyone know what they are likely to be, diesel versions of the 376
would be most appropriate than any current DMU design surely?

Hope the layout is not going to be like an artists impression of an
interior I saw this week. All the seats faced inwards with a wide
aisle like normal tube trains.
I want to look out of the window in the direction I'm travelling!

You and me both. However, there are just 8 such seats in each D stock car
(counting those facing the opposite direction to that of travel. The C
stock has no such seats any more.

--
Colin Rosenstiel