Old October 26th 03, 12:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Alex Buckley Alex Buckley is offline

Default Student tickets on national rail

Ian wrote:
From 6th January 2004 I've heard that ULU has negotiated that the student
card will give a discount to national rail services in London. Basically I
suppose this means that we'll now be given a travelcard instead of the LT
Card we get at the moment.

Can't find any websites confirming this but i'm pretty sure it is correct.

http://www.london.gov.uk/view_press_...releaseid=1983

You and I may have thought that we get LT cards at the moment, but the
third 'note to editors' disagrees; we have "travelcards from the 'Youth'
range".

Alex