Old June 22nd 07, 10:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Go Via get West Midlands franchise

In article . com,
(BRB Class 465) wrote:

CT is an interesting company, in that they have an abysmal
reputation everywhere, though their day-to-day service isn't too bad.
I think their weakness lies in the way they handle disruption.

The 10:09 ex-Cambridge to Stansted has been cancelled twice this week.
Not good for people catching planes.

I hope the split of CT doesn't mean the end of Birmingham Stations fares
from Cambridge. At present it's the same TOC all the way to Selly Oak
with Central Value etc fares available.

--
Colin Rosenstiel